Vegas Life...

I work for Youth With A Mission located in the crazy city of Las Vegas. YWAM is an organization that trains and sends off missionaries to all parts of the world in countelss different ways. I am apart of the Mission Adventures staff here. Mission Adventures is a program that is designed to moblize the youth and introduce them to how God wants to move through them.

I am now the director of MA.

YWAM Las Vegas' main building now is called the Pier which is located in the poorest neighborhoods in Las Vegas; it is also where me and five other YWAM staff live. We are in this community to provide for the physical needs for the residents who live here as well as the spiritual needs.
http://www.ywamlasvegas.org/


Thursday, August 13, 2009

June 28

June 28th..ish
l
So I’ve been meaning to write some things, but aaah, things and stuff, anyhow. Last week was our first M group, both from California. I warmed up to them all quickly and they al thought I was funny, so that was cool, they really took hold of the evangelism and stuff, they had some cool stories from their evangelism times, Sal, one of the leaders, even lead two Mexican people to Christ on the cross walk, so praise God..soo good, so yeah, I think cross walk was the only one I had trouble with last week, rejection after rejection, I tried to get some girls to get some conversations, but I got shut down, one guy talked, but was open to all religions, so it went nowhere. I felt beat up, but actually kept a good attitude, I was singing songs with the other kids coming back to our starting point, ready to leave and there was a couple with a sign that said “fortune telling one dollar” Marshal goes..Dude do it…so he gives them a dollar and I say…Well we believe in Jesus, but..and they say oh we do too, they were from IHOP from Kansas city, they prophesied over me, that I had a double anointing in youth pasturing and prophesy and also that I was anointed to be a worship leader of some kind, he said I was like Elija..his wife Amy had a vision of me on a diving board an on a train in a tunnel, I was on the edge of the diving board and I was afraid to jump, but God was there saying jump and ill catch you and he was saying just a little bit further and you’ll be at the light at the end and all will make sense, just keep faith and keep pressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment